The month of June is slowly coming to an end and the shopping actions are already multiplying: sales, private sales, coupled sales and other sales of all kinds that remind us that the sales are approaching dangerously!
And, what better way to make the sales a success than to start preparing already? Let’s take a look at the purchases to be made during the sales to avoid disappointment and follow my advice for successful sales!
How to prepare for the sales?
Before we talk about what to buy during the sales, let’s take a moment to think about how to prepare for the sales in shop (or on the internet). Before thinking about filling your dressing room with your new finds, there are 3 points to respect to make your sales a success.
1. Have an overview of your dressing room
Before buying new pieces on sale, make sure you know exactly what you have in your wardrobe. How many skirts, trousers, heeled shoes,… to avoid duplication and thus unnecessary purchases. If you have the courage, you can even take the opportunity to sort through your wardrobe. This leaves room for future new acquisitions and allows us to replace old or damaged items with new ones.
2. To identify and prepare a shopping list for the sales.
In order not to be tempted by anything and everything (especially anything), I advise you to draw up a list to be respected. In order to make your famous shopping list for the sales, it will be useful for you to do some scouting, either online or in shop, it will save you time on the D-day.
3. Set yourself a budget to respect
Do you tend to get tempted during sales and weaken at the last good deal? Start by buying the items on your list and, if your budget allows, why not fall for the unexpected favourite.
Last tips for the day of the sale
- Remember to keep your shopping list (and budget) in mind.
- Make a list of shops that fit your style and budget.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes that you’ll be comfortable in all day long.
- Also consider choosing an outfit that’s easy to take off and put back on for dressing room fittings.
- And above all… have fun, sales only take place twice a year!
- And you, what are you going to buy during the sales?